Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today I'm a little annoyed. Well, more disappointed. On this, the 199th day of mitchenstein365, I have no photo to show you. I knew this was going to happen because my phone's been playing up. Today I took a photo of the crest on the wall of The Salvation Army in Rayleigh, because I led my first ever Salvation Army meeting there. I get home and the photo has disappeared from my phone. It's just gone. That's quite frustrating. I've looked in every possible folder, but it ain't there. I did think that this would put an end to the whole mitchenstein365 project, but then I remembered that my aim was to take a photo every single day and I did - you're just not going to get to see this one.

(Plus, this year's a leap year, so you'll still be getting 365 photos in all. My phone is officially banned from taking any further part in the project).

:(

No comments: